Sailor Moon: Борьба за будущее.

Объявление

Волшебный рейтинг игровых сайтовPalantirhttp://anime-club.info/top100/...

Полезное:
Список Ролей
Шаблон Анкеты
Сюжет
Правила
Время на ролевой:
10 сентября 2010 года, пятница. 20 часов. Прохладно; наступают сумерки.
Рекламщикам:
Вы посетили нас только ради рекламы? Жаль...что ж, заходите
Ник:SM-piar
Пароль:2010
Внимание!
1.Ведется набор Игроков!
2. Уважаемые Игроки! Сообщаем Вам, что теперь на тех, кто остается без партнера для игры со стороны Нечисти, которую будет отыгрывать Game Master, ждите нападения.
3. Введена система Персональный Квестов(т.е. каждый игрок может получить квест по ходу игры только для своего персонажа).

Администраторы:

Serenity

Алмаз
Леймис
Чиби

Модераторы:

Yaten Kou

Реймис

Курай

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Sailor Moon: Борьба за будущее. » Для гостей » Забиваем роль

Забиваем роль

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 59

Можно мне роль Чиби Чиби?

Чиби
конечно можно)

Спасибо)

Роль Харуки Тено можно занять?)

Харука Тено
конечно))*пошла отмечать*

Роль Мичи пожалуйста.

Miss Cayo
окей)

Привдержите роль Минако плиз

Минако
окей)

Можно Луной

Луна

ага.))

тигриный глаз,можно?

Тигриный Глаз

ок.

Стальнуюбабочку.если можно

Стелла

Хорошо. Забил)

Леймис написал(а):

Хорошо. Забил)

Спасибо

Прошу придержать роль Ами Мицуно.

Sailor Mercury
Сделано

Можно роль Юпитера)))

окей)))

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem together with your web site in internet explorer, may test this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a big component to other people will omit your magnificent writing due to this problem.

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any recommendations?

Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be working with? I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?

For most recent information you have to pay a visit world-wide-web and on web I found this web page as a finest site for hottest updates.

Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.                  P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

I do consider all the ideas you've presented in your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for beginners. May just you please extend them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

Hey there! I've been following your web site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Huffman Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!

Hi! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask. Does managing a well-established blog like yours require a large amount of work? I'm brand new to blogging but I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Sailor Moon: Борьба за будущее. » Для гостей » Забиваем роль